Integrated Ticketing System - ReTRAC
Incident management system: an efficient customer interface
Concentrate on your core business and let us look after the planning and operation of your application including the necessary IT infrastructure or parts of it. We cushion traffic spikes flexibly and on demand.
ReTRAC is a comprehensive integrated trouble ticketing system with help desk that helps IT professionals easily manage users' expectations by providing IT support personnel with the tools they need to resolve issues quickly. Users and support personnel can interact in real time to report, diagnose and resolve issues without ever having to physically visit the desktop.
IT Administrators and managed service providers know that managing user expectations and keeping a history of all issues and resolutions is the key to providing quality support. The organization and the users need and expect quick assistance and resolution to their problems.
ReTRAC, setup by HandsFree Networks team is up and running on day one! The application is very easy to use and does not require consultants or long training cycles to start using it. It can be accessed from anywhere and does not require special servers or reconfiguration of your existing computing infrastructure. Keep track of issues, resolve them quickly and increase customer satisfaction today!
- ITIL compliant operation of ReTRAC
- Benefit from economies of scale - lower your IT costs
- High quality of professional services and user support at the service desk
- Flexible operation, also if your service demand varies significantly
- Your IT staff can focus on value-adding activities
- Reduced response times, thanks to intelligent process control and SLA-based escalation mechanisms
- Reduced resolution times due to cross-process communication control and an integrated knowledge database
- Higher customer satisfaction, thanks to higher service quality and full transparency at all times regarding status and processing state of their requests
- Higher employee satisfaction, thanks to reduced workload with routine tasks
- Reliable service quality management based on sound figures and reports
- Focus on value creating tasks thanks to efficient resource management
- Very user-friendly, fast production rollout & low training costs
- Reduced service costs, thanks to more efficient IT
- Cross-process communication and transaction management for customers, support staff, service providers and the responsible management
- Reduced number of service requests due to intuitive customer self-service