Proactive Support Automation for Problem Avoidance and Self-healing
By facilitating automated problem resolution, HandsFree Networks helps our customers address many common end-user complaints such as "print queue problem" or "System is slow." As a result, end-users are less frustrated and more productive, whether it's an employee trying to access his company's VPN or a Desktop user trying to connect to her service provider's network. Moreover, support automation sharply reduces corporate time and expense associated with end-user assisted service.
HandsFree Networks pioneered self-healing platform and continues to innovate with more solutions that can automatically resolve end-user problems in real time and, any non automated remediation that cannot be resolved through proactive measures, can be quickly escalated to the best available support channel for handling.
HandsFree Networks' proactive solutions can:
- Eliminate vulnerable security problems through targeted software updates
- Reduce support calls through problem avoidance by automating your support process
- Automate problem resolution for connectivity issues, printing problems, system clock and more
- Resolve problem automatically by creating rules that fix recurring issues without the need for intervention
- Automate remediation of disk space, temporary file cleanup and automated system maintenance
- Escalate support channels for issues that can't be self-healed
Resolve Problems Invisibly
HandsFree Networks Support Automation solutions provide proactive error detection and automate problem resolution that can reduce support costs and increase end-user satisfaction. No longer do end-users resort to the telephone as their first choice to solve a technical problem. With HandsFree Networks' support automation solutions, the problem can often be solved before the end-user even knows it exists.
- Automatic & Reliable - Easy to install and unobtrusive to the end-user, the Agent runs silently and automatically and is difficult to accidentally or deliberately delete.
- Support all the time - Automation of support regardless of whether the supported device is connected or not to a network.
- Resolve problem locally - Device support actually moved where it belongs, onto the device being supported.
- Networked support - Supported devices communicate with each other to resolve complex network-related symptoms and helps increase device availability.
- Small Footprint & Low Bandwidth - Agent occupies only a very small amount of memory and supports device locally and automatically.